Wednesday, January 27, 2016

It's been a long time!

Happy New Year!  I know, it's been very long time. Honestly my work with the "math movement" had become stagnant for a little bit. So, I took some time to read, replace, and refocus.  I also took some time to figure out how wanted to continue to use this space.  Guess who helped me to get my "Mojo" back and remember why I do this?  THE KIDS. 

Ultimately, I decided to continue to use my little blog to share good stuff that's going on with math education.  Math is not scary.  ALL kids can do math. Trust me, they can. All teachers can teach math. We just have to empower ourselves, build understanding and open our minds. I want to inspire teachers, learners and EVERYONE to "Keep Calm and Do the Math!"  

I'm baaaaaaack!

No comments:

Post a Comment